Partner status is assigned to major companies and representatives of the professional community and opens up a wide range of opportunities for promoting projects and initiatives at the Forum venue. The cooperation implies a flexible set of options and can be tailored to your company's goals and objectives.
Forum partner status will enable you to demonstrate your company's leading position in the industry, hold business meetings and negotiations in a comfortable environment, take part in business programme events, discuss major legal trends in the legal industry, raise the important issues and voice bold ideas, which will subsequently lead to improving the country's legislation.
- Opportunity to arrange a business event, a presentation, or a press conference or to sign an agreement at the Forum.
- Opportunity to set up a networking area, invite partners and have access to meeting rooms.
- Information and advertising support using Forum’s resources.
- Accredited photographers and interpreters.
- A personal manager to support the company’s participation in the Forum.
If you are interested in becoming a partner of the Forum, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.