In order to pay for a test, you must provide the Forum participant ID of the person whose PCR test is being paid for.
! ‘Payment for PCR testing’ tab will be open in the Roscongress personal account closer to the Forum.
- Go to the ‘My events – SPILF – Event dashboard – COVID - 19 – Payment for PCR testing’ section of the Roscongress personal account.
- Provide medical intervention consent (tick the checkbox).
- Follow the suggested link.
- Provide your ID or ID of the person whose PCR test is being paid for.
- Provide consent for personal data processing (tick the checkbox).
- Make the payment by card.
- Tick the field marked ‘Get a receipt’ and enter your email address in order to request a receipt. A receipt will be provided within 24 hours.
If the payment does not go through, please contact your bank. Payments are made in Russian roubles.
- Call +7 (985) 846 0012, +7 (985) 886 1444 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign the agreement on behalf of the legal entity.
- Provide the full names and IDs of the participant or participants whose tests are being paid for in the agreement.
- Make the payment.
Testing can only be carried out after the payment has been made in advance and in full.
Requests are accepted between 09:00 and 20:00 (Moscow time, GMT+3).
All agreements for PCR testing in all testing centres are signed with the Federal Budget-funded Healthcare Institution “Federal Centre for Hygiene and Epidemiology of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing.
Testing centres at Airport Pulkovo, Moskovsky Rail Terminal, Accreditation Centre 1, Moscow World Trade Center have cashpoints where you can pay for the test in cash or by bank card. Payments are made in Russian roubles.
All testing centers have posters with a QR code and instructions for paying for testing.
You can pay for testing in the testing centre by QR code. But you should know your ID Forum participant number.